Wednesday 17 December 2014

Wishing you all a Happy Christmas...

I wish my readers a happy Christmas - whether you celebrate this or not - and hope that 2015 makes our world a more peaceful place.

This is my Christmas tree: it represents many wonderful hours of reading, which has taken me around the world, back and forward in time, has made me laugh and cry and made me think about any number of issues. It has accompanied me on my own travels and has comforted me when things were dark.

Thank you to all the wonderful writers who helped create my Christmas tree.





5 comments:

Joanna said...

Thank you, Lindsay. Your tree is absolutely beautiful.

Wishing you a a very happy Christmas and all the very best for the New Year, with plenty more excellent reading and writing in 2015. xxx

Nicola said...

What a fabulous tree, Lindsay! Thank you for wonderful posts on your blog. Have a lovely and happy Christmas. Wishing you much success for the new year.

Patsy said...

Lovely 'tree'!

Happy Christmas and best wishes for 2015.

Lindsay said...

Thank you, all, for you comments and wishes. I hope to have your books in next year's tree! I could have included a couple of Patsy's ebooks if I'd built the tree on my PC.

Wendy's Writing said...

Your tree is amazing! Wishing you a great Christmas and all the best for 2015.