Published work includes :
Flash Fiction :
- The Mature Woman's Guide to Exciting and Fulfilling New Relationships: Write-In National Flash Fiction, 2021 can be read very quickly here.
- for A Good Fit: Flash Flood Journal 2021 Read it here
- Faded: Flash Fiction Magazine. Read it here
- Deliquesce: verb, become liquid. Dissolve in moisture from air. Deliquescence: noun. Deliquescent: adjective. Write-In National Flash Fiction, 2020. Read it here
- The Twenty-five Step Method to Achieve Perfect Focus in All Your Endeavours: Flash Flood Journal 2020. Read it Here
- 27th January 1995: Every Day Fiction. Read it here
- Shoebox: Reflex Fiction, Autumn 2018. Read it here.
- Waiting: Flash Flood Journal 2018. Read it here.
- No Mirrors: Reflex Fiction, Spring 2017 published here and in Barely Casting A Shadow (Reflex Fiction Vol 1, 2018)
- Bird Music: The Great British Write Off - Timeless Echoes (Nov 2016)
- Gone: The Best of Café Lit 2013
- Leaving: The Best of Café Lit 2012
- Mislaying Medication: Writing Magazine
- The Widow: Café Lit Flash
- Beneath the Arches: An Earthless Melting Pot (Words with Jam)
- Various 75 words stories on Paragraph Planet Sample paragraphs.
- Monologue: Mslexia
- 60 word story: Woman's Weekly
- Second Hand Rose: Dress You Up, New Lit Salon Press (USA) (2021)
- A Girl Can Dream: Yours Magazine, edition 361, (2020)
- George's Letter: Where the Sun Always Shines (Anthology 2020)
- Still Life: Hysteria 6 Anthology (2017)
- The Importance of Shoelaces: Stories for Homes 2 (2017)
- Chocolate in Summer: Greenacre Writers Anthology Vol 2, & MumLifeStories.com
- Sad Old Man: Writers' News (website), Greenacre Writers Anthology Vol 3
- The Depths of Memory: Greenacre Writers Anthology Vol 1
- Night Call: Voices from The Web Anthology 2012
- Finding Timbuktu: Sun Rider Press. Read it here
- Stream of Consciousness Challenge: Cabinet of Heed. It resides in Drawer Six
- Condolence Letters are Too Late (revised): Starts at 60.
- Mining for Australian Literature. Cath Barton's blog.
- From Atlantic to Pacific: A Visit to Costa Rica. Rachel Gilbey's blog .
- Five Days in the Life... Reading Russia on the TranSiberian railway. Rachel Gilbey's blog.
- Wanderings in Senegal. Rachel Gilbey's blog.
- Taking the Plunge: in Morgen Bailey's Competitive Edge column in Writers' Forum, June 2018
- Rejected: Writing District.
- Forget Bournemouth, How About Samarkand? Senior Travel Expert website. Read it here.
- Wading Rivers in Nepal: Roadjunky website
- Reports for British Voice Association Newsletter and Aromatherapy Times
- Numerous articles published in The Greenacre Times, a small community magazine.
- Ten articles published by powderroomgrafitti.com - no longer available online.
- Article for Aromatherapy Quarterly.
- Book Talk: The People's Friend.
- 1st prize: Writing Magazine, WriteOnSite, The Great British Write Off 2016, Senior Travel Expert writing competition 2017, Hysteria 2017, Comps and Calls.
- 2nd prize: Writers' News
- 3rd Prize: Words with Jam
- Runner up/Highly commended: Writers' News, Flash500 Autumn 2020.
- Shortlisted: Roadjunky, Writers' News, 5 Minute Fiction, Bad Language National Flash Fiction 2012, Chudleigh Phoenix 2013, Flash500 Summer 2013, 100 Words of Solitude, St Kilda Historical Society writing competition 2020, Hawkeye Publishing Manuscript Development Prize, 2021.
- Longlisted: Frome Short Story Competition 2014, Reflex Fiction Spring 2017, Ad Hoc Fiction, Flash500 Spring 2018, Flash500 Novel Opening 2018, Wordsmag 2020, Australia Writers Centre Furious Fiction Jan 2020 & Jan 2021.
Publications as Editor:
- Finchley Remembered II, 2016
- Greenacre Writers Anthology Vol 3 (co-editor, 2014
- Greenacre Writers Anthology Vol 2 (co-editor), 2013
- Greenacre Writers Anthology Vol 1 (co-editor), 2011